RE: ISA2004 client firewall slow webpage loading

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The 1st point did the trick.

Kind regards,

Yi

"Edward Tian" wrote:

> [...]
>
> b. Open ISA2004 Management Console, in the left panel, expand to
> Configuration->Networks. Under "Networks panel", double click "Internal".
> Switch to "Web Proxy" panel, click "Authentication?". Uncheck the "Require
> all users to authenticate" option, and then click "Apply" to save the
> settings.
>
> After performing the above steps, will you be able to access the websites
> from this client?
>
> I Hope the above info helps. Please feel free to let me know if there is
> anything I can do for you.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Best Regards
> Edward Tian(MSFT)
> Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

> This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have issues
> regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the corresponding
> newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
> You can locate the newsgroup here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
>
> When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the
> "Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there are
> any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your newsreader,
> please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
> issue.
>
> Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we
> provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
> different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In doing
> so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
>
> For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. Please
> check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
>
> Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.
>
> --------------------
> | From: =?Utf-8?B?bHlqX2Ux?= <lyje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> | Subject: ISA2004 client firewall slow webpage loading
> | Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:46:03 -0800
> | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
> |
> | Hi,
> |
> | We have a sbs2003 Premium SP1 server with ISA 2004. We added a new client
> | desktop recently and installed the latest ISA2004 firewall client program
> on
> | it. However we have noticed that sometimes the webpages can take a long
> time
> | to load and sometimes not at all. One of the messages we get is:
> |
> | Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed
> |
> | Technical Information (for Support personnel)
> | Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Connection refused(10061)
> | IP Address: 216.113.xxx.xxx
> | Date: 08/12/2005 15:05:46
> | Server: servername.Domainname.local
> | Source: proxy
> |
> | On the otherhand, the other winxp pro sp2 desktops have the old firewall
> | client and do not have the same problems as this new machine.

  • Re: Outbound VPN
    ... Your SBS client cannot establish PPTP VPN through ISA 2004. ... Chapter 6: ISA Server 2004 VPN Deployment Kit: Configuring the ISA Server ... 2004 Firewall for Outbound PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Access ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cisco Client Cannot Connect Outbound
    ... ISA Server 2004 supports a more secure way of communication ... between the Firewall client and ISA Server. ... the protocol definition for the third party VPN access. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Issues after upgrade to ISA 2004
    ... newsgroup, but not on any of the clients. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > | that the client exceeded the connection time limit, ... > |> To be a Firewall client, the workstation needs to have the ISA ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ISA2004 client firewall slow webpage loading
    ... thanks for using the newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... ISA2004 client firewall slow webpage loading ... configure ISA server as your Proxy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VPN Clients und VPN Zugriffe auf Notebooks
    ... In dem KB Artikel ist ein Dokument ... installing the firewall client on the VPN client machine. ... client will forward requests directly to the ISA Server firewall's internal ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)