Re: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the NtFrs service

Hello Ross,

I am sorry for the delayed response due to weekend. Please understand that
the newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to
answer your systems and applications questions. Your understanding is
greatly appreciated!

I have performed a lot of research and discussed your issue with
colleagues. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of this issue, I regret to
say that we are unable to give further assistance in the Newsgroups.

We suggest that contact Microsoft Product Support Services via telephone
for better solution and a dedicated Support Professional can assist with
your request. Please be advised that contacting phone support will be a
charged call.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a
look at the web site listed below.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see http://support.microsoft.com for
regional support phone numbers.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience brought up to you, and greatly
appreciated your time and understanding!

Best regards,

Brandy Nee

.