Re: Can't logon from workstation as Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for your update by mail!

I am sorry for the delayed response due to weekend. Please understand that
the newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to
answer your systems and applications questions. Your understanding is
greatly appreciated!

I am glad to know that things are getting fine. I appreciate your time and
effort to the issue. The issue indeed is weird and there are many factors
can lead to DNS cache corrupt or time server. Please continue monitor the
server box and let me know if there is any problem related to the issue.

I am happy to be assistance of you!

Please feel free to post back when you need further assistance on this
issue and we are glad to help.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Jenny Wu