Re: Outlook messages going un-bold
- From: v-natliu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Nathan Liu [MSFT]")
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:41:36 GMT
Thank you for your update.
I am sorry for the delayed response due to the weekend. Please understand
that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals
to answer your systems and applications questions. Your understanding is
I have checked my email, and found the email.png attachments in the your
email (2005-10-8 1:36). Considering the current condition, please refer to
the following information:
1. Click Start, go to Settings -> Control Panel, double-click Mail, in the
dialog box, click E-mail Accounts, select "View or change existing e-mail
accounts" and click Next, make a screen shot of the E-mail Accounts page.
2. Please help me re-confirm if the Exchange user account and other two
POP3 user accounts are respective different account.
3. As you mentioned, if you delete 2 POP3 accounts and then it works
correctly, let's configure the 2 POP3 accounts in the Outlook Express, and
then check if the issue can be reproduced.
4. If the issue persists, please perform the following steps to check if
this issue can be resolved:
Test 1: Clean View
It may happen if the Outlook views are corrupted, if this is the case, we
may reset the views by the following steps:
- Close Outlook.
- Click Start, click Run, type "Outlook.exe /CleanViews" (without quotation
mark) and press Enter.
Note: The command will delete custom view and reset to Outlook default view.
Test 2: Repair MAPI
- Quit all programs.
- Rename the Mapi32.dll file in the C:\Windows\System32 folder to
"Mapi32.old" (without quotation marks).
- Locate the Fixmapi.exe file in the C:\Windows\System32 folder, and then
double-click "Fixmapi.exe" to run the program.
- Restart your computer.
Test 3: Clean Outlook Cache
If the problem persists, please try to clean cache on the client side to
see if it helps:
Search for the following four files and rename them by changing the file
extension from ".dat" to ".old":
Nathan Liu (MSFT)
Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have issues
regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the corresponding
newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
You can locate the newsgroup here:
When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the
"Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there are
any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your newsreader,
please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we
provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In doing
so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. Please
check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: RE: VSS causing Backup Failures....
- Next by Date: RE: The client configuaration file (apps.dat) is either missing or cor
- Previous by thread: RE: VSS causing Backup Failures....
- Next by thread: RE: The client configuaration file (apps.dat) is either missing or cor