RE: lost exchange access

Yes, I've tried that.

A little more detail, I changed the port because I was installing SSL
Explorer, which of course conflicts on 443. I was playing with options to
eliminate the conflict, which involved a) changing the intranet port or b)
chaning the SSL Explorer port.

But, in looking through support resources on microsoft, I did see some items
which lead me to believe that there might be an overall problem accessing OWA
with an active SSL program. Is this true. Once SSL Explorer is working, am I
going to be able to access OWA anyway?

Ann

"Rob" wrote:

> Try running the Internet Connection Wizard in Server manager. Don't change
> anytrhing unless its a wrong setting.
>
> "Ann Warner" wrote:
>
> > I temporarily changed the ssl setting of the default web site from 443 to
> > 444. I lost access to OWA.
> >
> > Even after changing it back to 443 I can no longer access OWA. I get a HTTP
> > 404 - file not found message.
> >
> > How do I get exchange access back?
> >
> > Ann Warner

  • Re: Exchange Behind Firewall
    ... Yes, you'd need SMTP of course, but to access OWA, you ... >>then all you need to open is the HTTP SSL port, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: HTTPS
    ... I am connecting to the port ... via Telnet, but something is screwed up with IIS now that ... I wanted to go over SSL so it was more secure. ... I can access OWA and OMA just fine and login, ...
  • Error when enabling fBA
    ... I am able to access OWA via SSL using a different port besides 443. ... when I enable forms based authentication I get this error before ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: OWA
    ... I'm having the same problem as Clifford, and port 80 on my firewall is not ... I am not using SSL so 80 should be the only port ... "Minh Nhat" wrote: ... >> I was able to access OWA from our intranet, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
  • Re: Installing ISA Server for first time
    ... Please note that though correct for HTTP SSL on non standard ports I'm not ... the ISA 2004 can only allow SSL 443 port go through it. ... Microsoft is providing this information as aconvenience to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)