Renaming a user in SBS 2003

Hi

I've renamed a user under "Manager Users" using right click, rename
user.
I've also gone into the properties and changed anything obvious I can
see.
I have waited over 24 for propagation.

It all appears to work, the user can log in under the new username,
etc.

However the old username is still displayed under ""Manager Users" /
Name field in SBS 2003.

Is there any way I can change this name to make the management of this
user easier?

Many thanks

Alex

  • Re: renaming files
    ... Alex G wrote: ... | I have a direcotry of files with .PNG extensions, ... | There's no rename comman on the system I use, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Renaming Column in VBA
    ... Cheers for the help Alex. ... Object Library on in the References section of VBA: ... >> tried using the RENAME COLUMN sql command, but it doesnt seem to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Calling a procedure in a procedure
    ... I could replicate your problem if I had a module named Summary. ... rename either the sub or the module. ... "Alex" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Mac - Intel
    ... Devi avere StuffIt Deluxe con AVR (Archive Via Rename) abilitato. ... Salutandovi indistintamente ... Prev by Date: ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • # in file name
    ... or rename the files, a message comes up stating an invalid file name. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)