Renaming a user in SBS 2003

I've renamed a user under "Manager Users" using right click, rename
I've also gone into the properties and changed anything obvious I can
I have waited over 24 for propagation.

It all appears to work, the user can log in under the new username,

However the old username is still displayed under ""Manager Users" /
Name field in SBS 2003.

Is there any way I can change this name to make the management of this
user easier?

Many thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: renaming files
    ... Alex G wrote: ... | I have a direcotry of files with .PNG extensions, ... | There's no rename comman on the system I use, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - ...
  • Re: Renaming Column in VBA
    ... Cheers for the help Alex. ... Object Library on in the References section of VBA: ... >> tried using the RENAME COLUMN sql command, but it doesnt seem to work. ...
  • Re: Calling a procedure in a procedure
    ... I could replicate your problem if I had a module named Summary. ... rename either the sub or the module. ... "Alex" wrote in message ...
  • # in file name
    ... or rename the files, a message comes up stating an invalid file name. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Mac - Intel
    ... Devi avere StuffIt Deluxe con AVR (Archive Via Rename) abilitato. ... Salutandovi indistintamente ... Prev by Date: ...