Re: Trend - Clients shows disconnected.

What is the IP address of a client computer that has this problem, compared
to the IP address shown in the Officescan managment console for that
computer?

I don't suppose you have a single nic SBS with DHCP on the router, do you?

--
Les Connor [SBS Community Member - SBS MVP]
SBS Rocks !

"KevinK" <KevinK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have Trend CSM running.
> 3 of the workstations are showing as disconnected in the Trend console,
> and
> therefore not getting daily updates. I can and have been, manually
> updating
> each periodically.
>
> But why have they gone into disconnected mode ?
>
> And
>
> How can I get them back to normal ?
>
> Everything was running fine until a couple of weeks ago, I don't / didn't
> see any events etc that would cause this.
> 2 are wireless, one is wired, all XP and patched to current via SUS and
> now
> WSUS.
> The other 2 machines are getting their updates from the server fine.
>
> All of the workstations are running fine on the network.
>
> Sign Me
> Confused !!
>
> KlK, MCSE

  • RE: Unable to migrate computers from W2K to W2K3 SBS
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... path in the registry on the client computer: ... Please try to log in to the target domain (SBS 2003 Server) with the ... Microsoft Firewall Client on the client computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Printing problem
    ... In SBS environment, all ... And then rejoin the laptop to domain and share the printer again. ... Setup the client computer by running Setup Client Computer wizard to ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Joining to SBS 2003 domain
    ... Leave the Default Gateway of the internal NIC blank of the SBS server ... Click Internet Protocl, ... Setup the client computer by running Setup Client Computer wizard to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Open connections
    ... client computers to SBS domain. ... 887212 You cannot join your computer to a domain in Windows XP Media Center ... are trying to join the client computer to the domain as following? ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Clients cant remote desktop
    ... and Communications and Remote Desktop Connection from the other computer ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... |> client computer from SBS and you can RDP to SBS from client computer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)