Re: SBS Premium installed - Some configuration questions...

From: Frank McCallister SBS MVP (anonymous)
Date: 11/21/04

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:24:35 -0600

Hi Lerner

Your Router will not provide addresses to your LAN if you are using ISA
properly. See
http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=52 for proper setup. Have
you read the Installation Instructions on CD1 in Getting started DOC. I
don't recommend using your SBS as an FTP server for security reasons. The
setup for your Exchange server on Mail is in the CEICW (connect to Internet)
Wizard in Todo list. Do you have a Static IP with FQDN and an MX record
pointing to mail.FQDN ?

--
Frank McCallister SBS MVP
COMPUMAC