RE: BACKUP

From: Michael Patrick (MichaelPatrick_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/27/04

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:07:03 -0700

Dont worry about it.....unless you want to back up the dat files.....
Now that I think about it....you may want to leave off backing up dat
files....unless someone else screams at me for that suggestion <grin>

The Exchange files that wont backup are the temp files for when Exchange
downloads e-mail....so they are constantly changing..... as long your mail
routes to the inboxes properly, and those backup okay, take it with a grain
of salt and dont worry....

Yes, weird that the internet dat files wont backup, usually that is if
someone is online at the time...... I would try to setup my backup to exclude
that directory.