Error when trying to import scope through netsh

I'm trying to migrate a DHCP scope from a Win2003 server to another
Win2003 server. Followed the instructions in KB281626, but when I run the
netsh import command I get the folowing error:

Error while importing subnet 10.0.0.0 "xxxxx."
This subnet already exists on the local server.

This scope is not the one I am trying to import.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

  • Re: SBS Reinstall
    ... restart the DNS and DHCP server and restart and still get error. ... "The wizard cannot set the DHCP scope options" error message when you run ... the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard in Windows Small ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Router Option in DHCP Scope
    ... When a client renews an IP address lease, they do not get a default ... The reason for this is because the router option in the DHCP scope ... the server is no longer there. ... Is there any GPO settings that ...
  • Re: VPN and SBS2003...
    ... same address as your NAT device's IP address (the DHCP Server Address ... an incoming connection request, RRAS takes the connection, ... Try giving it a unique IP address, outside of your router's DHCP scope. ... Oh yeah, and in your RRAS (Remote Access wizard) settings, enter a DHCP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS Reinstall
    ... point the DNS server entry to the IP of the SBS LAN NIC ... "The wizard cannot set the DHCP scope options" error message when you run ... Ethernet adapter local area connection: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: 2 nic setup cant access internet
    ... Please provide the information on the DHCP scope you have set. ... my Workstations can connect to my server but not the ... > Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ... > Ethernet adapter internal D-Link: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)