Re: Roaming profiles don't load on workstations

Service Pack 2 changes many things on the network part.
Ensure that you have the latest drivers directly on broadcom/intel web sites.

You may experience network-related problems after you install Windows Server 2003 SP2 or the Scalable Networking Pack

You should never install a service pack in a production system without testing before on test environnement....

English blog:
French blog:

"sre20" <sre20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EFE300AE-F3A9-4573-BD72-FBB90D5E6B61@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am seeing this same behavior on 3-4 of the 10 workstations on my network.
The file name really does exist on the server.

We're running Windows Server 2003 R2. This problem appeared a few days
after we applied Service Pack 2, but I don't know for a fact that it's
related. Our workstations are all running Windows XP Pro SP2.

"Mathieu CHATEAU" wrote:

Can you provide example of file name ? Do they really exist on the file
server ?

can you make a chkdsk in read only on the file server's volume ?