Re: free ssh server

What part of the license do you have an issue with?
http://cygwin.com/licensing.html

"YIguchi" <YIguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Adam,

Cygwin has licensing issue , i can not distribute it. Similarly freesshd too
have some problem in distributing with the product.

Regards,
Y Iguchi

"Adam" wrote:

"YIguchi" <YIguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

Is there any free implementation for ssh server is available in windows
XP.

Yes. With a little effort you can use the cygwin one (cygwin.com) or there
are several others such as freeSSHd (freesshd.com)

  • Re: windows ifort on cygwin
    ... >>>I have recently bought the intel compiler for windows. ... >>>user uncounted license, meaning that I don't need a license server, nor a ... >>>I guess that I (or my cygwin) is missing something, ... Presumably something out of the windows environment that is ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: windows ifort on cygwin
    ... >>>I have recently bought the intel compiler for windows. ... >>>user uncounted license, meaning that I don't need a license server, nor a ... >>>I guess that I (or my cygwin) is missing something, ... Presumably something out of the windows environment that is ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: windows ifort on cygwin
    ... I have recently bought the intel compiler for windows. ... user uncounted license, meaning that I don't need a license server, nor a ... So, I guess that I (or my cygwin) is missing something, but I can't figure out what. ... Presumably something out of the windows environment that is not making it to the cygwin environment. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: windows ifort on cygwin
    ... > to use it under cygwin because of the unix like shell environment (make, ... > is looking for a license file in a few directories and not finding it. ... Presumably something out of the windows environment that is not ... ifort was complaining about missing dll's). ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: windows ifort on cygwin
    ... I have recently bought the intel compiler for windows. ... This is a single user uncounted license, meaning that I don't need a license server, nor a license file ... However, when I invoke it under cygwin, I get a licensing error: FlexLM is looking for a license file in a few directories and not finding it. ... Presumably something out of the windows environment that is not making it to the cygwin environment. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)