Re: Routing table

Yes, that can really foul up RRAS.

Matt Scoff wrote:
I re-read Bill's message about leaving the gateway blank on the
172.16.13.x network and everything starting working correctly! Thank
you so much!

  • Re: RRAS Port configuration
    ... should not related to RRAS configuration.It looks more like due to ... please help to gather Network Monitor logs ... You are asked to choose an interface. ... any updates in your thread. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Logon Failures from unknown workstation
    ... possibility is that someone had an unauthorized computer on the network such ... server's properties in the rras console. ... was recorded in the "system" log of the VPN server. ... > There is no workstation in our forest named AFREEMAN; ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Site-to-Site VPN client routing question - clients at branch office not able to acce
    ... In Shanghai,...Stop using the DC for this and disable RRAS on it before ... It needs to sit on the network edge facing the Internet just ... in Singapore (97 clients, 194.1.1.0/24). ... Windows 2003 server at Shanghai (SHDC01), it is a domain controller of the ...
  • Re: Help with network test environment - Static Routes
    ... Which means I'm back to my original problem; whatever it is that I'm trying to emulate in a test environment, I'm having trouble recreating in a virtual network. ... Actually you don't need Internet access to do that. ... On each workstation you build a virtual RRAS server with two NICs, one connected to the LAN and one to Local Only. ...
  • Re: simple lan routing
    ... Found the solution in the thread "mulithomed routing ... rras" and the post by Bill Grant. ... internal network on the adsl router otherwise it just dropped packets as it ... however i cannot ping internet or 10.0.0.0 network from box 2. ...