Re: computer lost the correct security identifier (SID)...

In news:uyOiNFMLGHA.516@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
ivanvalles <ivan@xxxxxxx .my.addresss.me> typed:
every time I logon recive this msg. at the EVENT VIEWER

The computer IVANVALLES tried to connect to the server \\SERVER using
the trust relationship established by the TALLERBORINQUEN domain.
However, the computer lost the correct security identifier (SID) when
the domain was reconfigured. Reestablish the trust relationship.

the login is sucessful and the login script connect the "server
shares" to my machine but I have to wait like 15 to 20 seconds to
finish the login. This problem does not appeard in Win98 Stations. (
yes we have a few).

atteched an image of the Event viewer

thanks for any help
ivan

So, this is on your workstation, right?
Is SERVER a domain controller?

What has changed since your computer joined the domain? You may need to
disjoin/rejoin the domain.

Win98 doesn't have issues like this, because it can't join a domain and has
no security whatsoever.

  • workstations dropping out of domain
    ... I can't seem to identify a pattern as to when or why this happens, ... The computer tried to connect to the server ... using the trust relationship established by the domain. ... the computer lost the correct security identifier when the ...
  • Re: Time issue? - cant login to domain
    ... that "automatically adjust for daylight savings time" is enabled too. ... > I have a Win2k PC trying to login into a SBS 2003 server and when trying ... > the trust relationship is no longer valid. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Time issue? - cant login to domain
    ... NET TIME /SETSNTP:Servername ... to make sure that the time server is set correctly to your server. ... >I have a Win2k PC trying to login into a SBS 2003 server and when trying to ... > the trust relationship is no longer valid. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • gdm hangs
    ... gdm will hang 9 of 10 times when logging out. ... with or without the client having been connected to the Server. ... # Timed login, useful for kiosks. ... Must output the chosen host on stdout, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: OWA 2003 with ISA 2004
    ... OWA externally. ... i can login by any user. ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... g. Reproduce this issue and send the logs to me. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)