computer lost the correct security identifier (SID)...

every time I logon recive this msg. at the EVENT VIEWER

The computer IVANVALLES tried to connect to the server \\SERVER using the
trust relationship established by the TALLERBORINQUEN domain. However, the
computer lost the correct security identifier (SID) when the domain was
reconfigured. Reestablish the trust relationship.

the login is sucessful and the login script connect the "server shares" to
my machine but I have to wait like 15 to 20 seconds to finish the login.
This problem does not appeard in Win98 Stations. ( yes we have a few).

atteched an image of the Event viewer

thanks for any help
ivan

  • Trust relationship
    ... I have this message on my event viewer and was wondering ... The computer tried to connect to the server ... using the trust relationship est. by the ... Please help...i'm new at this and learning:). ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Lost password
    ... You should check the event viewer of the domain controller and see if ... the trust relationship between the server and the domain hasn't ...
  • RE: Failed to create a trust relationship between NT4 and 2003 AD
    ... For Windows 2000 and 2003 these settings may be applied/configured via ... Digitally sign communications (if server ... With NT4 the only way to verify the settings is with the Regedt32 tool. ... Failed to create a trust relationship between NT4 and 2003 AD ...
  • Re: windows xp home edition taking ages to boot up
    ... Spanner are you using the Live Comunications Server 2005? ... that in network connections you have 1 local area connection is that right. ... Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, ...
  • Exchange wont start, problems with the event viewer
    ... One of my customers server was hacked (I presume because we forgot to setup ... Problem 1: Event Viewer going crazy! ... Problem 3: Dependencies are disabled! ... following system components" and "The following system components depend on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)