open files and/or incomplete directory searches pending on connection to *:.

Hi,

I've got a problem with a logon script on one particular machine.

it says: "There are open files and/or incomplete directory searches
pending on the connection to y:.

Is it OK to continue disconnecting and force them closed? (Y/N) [N]:"

This is the only computer witch has that problem (with multiple
accounts).

Ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Erik Metselaar

  • Re: Overlapped WSASend and IOCP
    ... I actually try to ask about connection closure while some pending IO exists ... on the socket. ... To clean-up per-IO resources we should prematurely initiate ...
  • Re: IOS050I CHANNEL DETECTED ERROR ON AA1A,52,9D,**02,PCHID=0142
    ... Lizette thanks for the info on the LOGREC parms. ... SONET and the connection from the mainframe to the DASD is FICON. ... I will usually run LOGREC with the following control cards. ... PENDING 0 INTERMED STATUS 0 ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: net use script issue with terminal server and DFS
    ... There are open files and/or incomplete directory searches pending on the ... Esecuzione automatica ... C:\WINDOWS\Application Compatibility Scripts>Call RootDrv.Cmd ...
  • open file descriptors
    ... The problem I have is I'm running a server on unixand i'm ... should I do when I get a socket error on a accept and the error is ... EMFILE (Too many open files). ... happened the connection that was being tried did it fail (so the client ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • NetFileEnum and SAMBA
    ... i develop a software that show me all open Files form a connection to share ... The API Function NetFileEnum works fine but only with windows computers. ... No open Files nothing. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)