Re: Allowing Incoming Connections

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 01/08/05

Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:04:01 -0600

If you have an ipsec policy or tcp/ip filtering on your computer that can
also block access to ports. You can use the two ipsec mmc snapins to see if
any ipsecpolicy is assigned to the computer. Tcp/ip filtering is configured
in tcp/ip properties/advanced/options. Netstat -ano would be a way to see
what ports are listening. The portqry tool is helpful in tracking down port
availability. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=832919 -- portqry