Re: DNS login issues
Date: 01/07/05

Date: 7 Jan 2005 06:03:44 -0800

Thanks Al, I quickly figured out that naming my domain the same
internally as externally was a bad idea! But it's been a rush-job

How, exactly do I add the POP and HTTP addresses to my internal DNS
server when the names are indentical? If my internal server is called
"", my pop and smtp are also "", and I would use or to access the website.
Thanks again for the help and explanation,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Symantec Firewall/VPN 100
    ... Aparently I can set it up so that external ports map to ... > '2500' on an internal server but can't seem to do it. ... I can get port ... > the setup is: internal server is serving up an IIS website on port ...
  • Re: [SLE] Postfix Sender access
    ... >servers which don't have reverse dns setup ie. their ip address does ... no PTR setup no mail. ... internal server so there are no actual users other then "fwadmin" so ... Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer ...