Re: network share

From: Michael Giorgio - MS MVP (Michael.Giorgio_at_NoSpam.mayerson.com)
Date: 12/06/04

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:05:50 -0500

Open the users applet in the control panel.

"Jordan Samulaitis" <jordan@jvsDELETEnetworks.com> wrote in message
> With his 2000 Pro workstation he doesnt login with a username or
password,
> it just loads the desktop like a standard 95 or 98 operating system.
what do
> I do in that case?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: network share
    ... "Jordan Samulaitis" wrote in message ... > With this 2000 Pro workstation, he does not use a username/password to ... >> create a username and password in the w2k machine that matches the ... >>> Where can I find this IPC$ share password on the 2000 box? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: network share
    ... With his 2000 Pro workstation he doesnt login with a username or password, ... it just loads the desktop like a standard 95 or 98 operating system. ... > matches a username and password on theW2k pro machine. ...
  • RE: How do I delete old Profile N Registry?
    ... "biermanoski" wrote: ... User accounts in my Control Panel a long time ago - now, ... Would deleting the Value data in Identity Original or Last Username remove ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: network passwords
    ... - The username you are using on the ME machine must match the username you ... Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. ... > Is there a place where I can see what my network password ...
  • Re: network share
    ... > With his 2000 Pro workstation he doesnt login with a username or password, ... username and password on theW2k pro machine." ...