Re: specified network name is no longer available

From: Dean Landry (dlandry_at_cs.dal.ca)
Date: 04/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:00:09 -0300

After moving ports around and changing ports away from Auto settings I
finally ended up putting the two machines on one Cisco switch (seperate
VLANS). So the traffic leaves the switch, goes through a PIX firewall and
then re-enters the switch to the other vlan. Could this be the issue?
Surely a copy should work accross the PIX?

Dean