Re: NT4 -> Win2K3 question

Hi,

Check following article:

839499 You cannot open file shares or Group Policy snap-ins when you
disable SMB signing for the Workstation or Server service on a domain
controller
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;839499

Regarding the GC aspect, Is tempBDC still available? If it is not available
now, please choose another DC to GC ASAP.

Best regards,

Vincent Xu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

that others
may learn and benefit from this issue.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights.

From: "tony@i-cable" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>