RE: Delete unknown accounts SubInACL

From: Bob Qin [MSFT] (bobqin_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/12/04

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 03:05:01 GMT

Hi Jonas,

Yes, you are right.

Thank you again for using our newsgroup.

Regards,
Bob Qin
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

  • Re: SSIS as part of scheduled job fails
    ... Get Secure! ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • RE: How do I install & set up RADIUS?
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... Get Secure! ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ...
  • Re: Event Viewer cannont connect to remote WinXP SP2 event viewer
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... Get Secure! ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ...
  • RE: NT to 2003 Upgrade problems
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... Get Secure! ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ...
  • RE: How to use ADMT3?