Re: RDP incoming not working on Server 2003

Leythos wrote:
In article <5A85B581-8F11-456F-91D0-C588787DD1D9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
JonathanL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Does anyone have any idea what else to look for? I'm stumped!

REBOOT IT and see if that fixes it.

And if that doesn't do it, do a ;

netstat -a |find "3389"

....check for "listening"

--
/kj

  • Re: How do I fix "Netmeeting could not start." problem?
    ... >> think of why a reboot would solve the problem (unless it just shuts ... It seems to show nothing listening on any port which is unlikely I think -- ... -- did you use netstat option to see listening ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting)
  • xinetd & proftpd configuration
    ... restart the PC the servers are the same as before, proftpd is missing. ... When looking at netstat I get this: ... I am assuming that xinetd is listening for connects from the internet. ... I can enter this information manually into hosts but again when I reboot the ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: paging the network/TCP-isti
    ... Checking for open ports using grc.com ... showed these TCP connections to be 'stealthed'. ... If you do "netstat -na" it will display addresses ... Listening anyway means that there is NO connection. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Unknown ports
    ... BP>>> lsof | grep LISTEN ... BP> LISTEN to look for matches with netstat. ... BP>> clearly that you are running a NFS server. ... BP>>> how can it be listening when closed? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: BUG: mmapfile/writev spurious zero bytes (x86_64/not i386, bisected, reproducable)
    ... Untested, so far (I'll reboot and test soon enough), but even if it fixes ... Ok, so I just rebooted with this, and it does indeed fix the bug. ... but building cyrus is a bit of pain. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)