Re: 2008 r2 evaluation version to a full licensed version?

Hello,

by the way,

Win2008 Server R2 will be availlable in x86 ?

Regards,

Marc.

"Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de> wrote in message
Hello Frank,

If this is the RTM version you should be ablt to use the system
properties, scroll down to "change produckt key", add the full licensed
key and activate the software.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

Is it possible to in place upgrade the 2008 r2 evaluation version to a
full licensed version?

according to the download site: "you will need to uninstall the
evaluation software and reinstall a fully-licensed version of Windows
Server 2008 R2."

yet elsewhere I see that Windows Server 2008 R2 RC to Windows Server
2008 R2 RTM In-Place Upgrade is supported

We are able to pre-purchase the licences, so obviously we don't want
to uninstall a good setup if we get one going

regards

Frank

  • Re: 2008 r2 evaluation version to a full licensed version?
    ... If this is the RTM version you should be ablt to use the system properties, scroll down to "change produckt key", add the full licensed key and activate the software. ... yet elsewhere I see that Windows Server 2008 R2 RC to Windows Server ...
  • Re: Aero - cannot get it run
    ... I have performed a test on the Windows Server 2008 ... Enterprise RTM and can't enable the Aero over the terminal service. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
  • Re: Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 for x64 are RTM
    ... DonS wrote in: ... > When did a build for beta testers become RTM? ... Windows XP Professional and Windows Server 2003 for x64 were ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Windows Server 2008 Upgrade
    ... Hier gibt es mehr Info von welchen Servern aus auf Windows Server 2008 RTM upgegradet werden kann. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.general)
  • Re: Windows 7 release date confirmed
    ... this means that RTM will be out by the end of next month at the latest... ... As Windows Server 2008 R2 is a joint development effort with Windows 7 we are ...