RE: Remove administrative tools on windows 2000
- From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] <meiweb(nospam)@gmx.de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:45:52 +0000 (UTC)
Install the 2003 adminpak:
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
Managed to remove the administrative tools from the windows 2k DC, but
after upgrade the windows 2k to win2003, the active site & services,
active user 7 computer amd DC Policy icon not appear in the
How to call back the icon ?
Before you use WINNT32 to upgrade Windows 2000 member computers and
domain controllers, remove Windows 2000 Administration Tools. To do
so, use the Add/Remove Programs tool in Control Panel. (Windows 2000
According to KB/325379, need to remove Windows 2000 Administration ,
but can't from the Add/Remove program. Is it a must to remove the
administration tools before upgrade ?
- Prev by Date: Re: OEM License
- Next by Date: Re: More RAM = slower server?...
- Previous by thread: Re: Remove administrative tools on windows 2000
- Next by thread: Windows Web Server 2008, problem with task scheduler