No processes listed in Task Manager

Hello, something weird happened to the server, after windows restart I
started getting errors. Server was working fine before.

Application failed to initialize properly (0xC0000142) when starting
cmd or other applications.
Cant create a blank document when I start mmc

Task Manager has no processes listed, at the bottom it says Processes:
0

It seems that the server has not enough resources to run all the
applications. I have searched a few places but didnt find anything
useful. How could I troubleshoot?

  • Re: Access Control Best Practices for shared hosting seem at odds with Web Site Starters
    ... the full context of the bullet I quoted appears to be the HTTP POST ... Do not allow anonymous user to have write permission. ... content to the server, then they can write anything onto the server. ... More secure alternatives are applications that store ...
  • Software Developer Lead for New Mobile Device Product
    ... with a client in Austin who has the following opening. ... is in need of a Passionate Software Developer who is hands-on to lead ... commercial work experience in both web and server side applications. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Can AlbertCos tables be accessed?
    ... You don't have to learn the server side stuff. ... Access is a true RAD web development tool just like ... When you publish report in access web services, you actually wind up with a SQL server report definition report. ... And, even more interesting is this stuff designed around Microsoft's cloud computing initiative, which thus means massively scalable numbers of users for those applications. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • RE: Terminal Services stops responding on our Windows Server 2003
    ... Your terminal server issue appears to have several potential causes. ... first thing to check are the applications running. ... initiate a best practices for deployment of terminal services. ...
  • Re: Performance comparison Alpha ES40 vs Itanium rx3600
    ... Whether a move to OpenVMS I64 and an Integrity server will speed your operations, or hinder them, depends greatly on various factors and data not yet in evidence. ... But whether it will be faster for your specific installation and your specific applications is a far more difficult question. ... An XFC cache of 77 MB does not look to be a particularly large cache, and would look like a potential performance constraint. ...
    (comp.os.vms)