Mounted volumes and Shadow Copy - 2003
- From: AlanC <AlanC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 03:55:00 -0700
I am trying to create a file system that uses mounted volumes within a
folder structure. The file system needs to have Shadow Copies available.
It appears that although I can create shadow copies for mounted volumes it
is impossible for users to use the previous versions tools to restore files
within these mounts.
Is this correct or is there a workaround?
- Prev by Date: All my SCSI/HBA controllers stopped to work Windows 2000
- Next by Date: Re: Deactivate Data Execution Prevention
- Previous by thread: All my SCSI/HBA controllers stopped to work Windows 2000
- Next by thread: DFS Upgrade