Disable Map Network Drive

I have set Disable Map Network Drive in the group policy of ADS domain and it
works fine. But when the user logs in with the login script which contains
net use commands to map network drive, the drive gets mapped. how can I
disable this?
My requirement is:
1. The users should not be able to map netowrk drives thru Net Use command
2. Network drives should not get mapped even though they are defined in the
login script.

Thank You

  • MAJOR security hole via MS Word
    ... If they're saving all data to network drives, ... >manditory profile and we are using Group Policies to ... The login Script ran ok, ... >Even though Group Policies gives him no access to C:\, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Map network drives
    ... I am trying to write a simple login script to map several network drives ... (AD, Windows 2003 Server). ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)
  • Re: Login script does not run
    ... >network drives are available. ... Somehow the login script ... >When the user logs off and on again, ...
  • Simple login scrip
    ... I need to create a simple login script on wich the user ... is prompt to logon to the server and and then atach the ... script tries to atach the network drives first and then ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: login script
    ... The network drives were not locally ... If a new user logs in to a XP machine the correct script runs. ... This might help you narrow down where the login script is being ... before mapping the drives - and use ...