Need to restrice only one TS server.. how?
- From: Noob <jmacdonald@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
I need to remove the ability to create VPN connections off of only 1
I know that I can create a new OU and move the TS server to there.
Create a new GPO and make the change to "Network/Network Connections"
section and apply it to that OU. But this is a "User Configuration"
and will not apply to that server because there is no users under
OU (correct me if I am wrong on that).
I can't apply the new GPO to the users OU because they make other VPN
So, how do I remove the ability to create VPN connections off of 1
Terminal Server? I have looked under the Local Security Settings but
am not able to find anything there.
Any help would be welcome
~am a noob~
- Prev by Date: Perfmon with Windows 2003 and SQL
- Next by Date: How do I restrict settings on only 1 TS server?
- Previous by thread: Perfmon with Windows 2003 and SQL
- Next by thread: How do I restrict settings on only 1 TS server?