Need to restrice only one TS server.. how?

I need to remove the ability to create VPN connections off of only 1
terminal server.

I know that I can create a new OU and move the TS server to there.
Create a new GPO and make the change to "Network/Network Connections"
section and apply it to that OU. But this is a "User Configuration"
and will not apply to that server because there is no users under
that
OU (correct me if I am wrong on that).

I can't apply the new GPO to the users OU because they make other VPN
connection.

So, how do I remove the ability to create VPN connections off of 1
Terminal Server? I have looked under the Local Security Settings but
am not able to find anything there.

Any help would be welcome
~am a noob~

  • PPTP vpn- cant connect to printer.
    ... We've successfully set up dozens of PPTP vpn connections to an nt4.0 ... terminal server box and can connect to printers on the client box. ... All remote box os's are XP-Pro, ...
  • Ok, i am stumped on this one, Remove VPN option on TS
    ... I need to remove the ability to create VPN connections off of only 1 ... Create a new GPO and make the change to "Network/Network Connections" ... Terminal Server? ...
  • How do I restrict settings on only 1 TS server?
    ... I need to remove the ability to create VPN connections off of only 1 ... Create a new GPO and make the change to "Network/Network Connections" ... Terminal Server? ...
  • Checkpoint Firewall 1 evaluation/questions
    ... Checkpoint FW1 based on suggestions that I got from people in IRC. ... Terminal Server ... allow up to 20 concurrent VPN connections at the same time. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Start menu and Windows Explorer
    ... I have a Windows 2003 terminal server that I have successfully applied a ... group policy to but can't figure out where I have disabled the ability to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)