- From: Gaurav <mathur.gm@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:56:47 -0800 (PST)
We are using windows 2000 Professional sp2 on one of our server that
is used for monitoring[Third party application software for
But there is no terminal services install on that, hence i could not
take the "remote desktop sharing".
how can i install terminal services or can gain access remotely to
I donot want to use any third party utility like VNC becoz ports are
blocked in our network enviroment.
Is microsoft itself provide any solution for this problem???
Thanks in Advance..
- Prev by Date: ntbackup failure: Error returned while creating the volume shadow
- Next by Date: Re: Terminal service
- Previous by thread: ntbackup failure: Error returned while creating the volume shadow
- Next by thread: Re: Terminal service