Event ID:       1074
Date:           1/16/2008
Time:           5:00:47 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       *******
The process winlogon.exe has initiated the restart of computer CORP-ADP on
behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API
shutdown
 Reason Code: 0x80070000
 Shutdown Type: restart
 Comment:

I have checked the AV logs, Landesk tasks and logs and the local task
scheduler and can not find any indication of what is causing this. I also ran
a full virus and anti spyware scan. Any ideas?

Below are few steps that you can try:

Boot machine into SAfe mode with Networking
Reinstall most recent HP/Compaq server managment Agents/Utilities
Disable GFI Mail Essentials and GFI POP2 services

We can also set Poolmon on the server and get it analyzed and that
would tell us which file or driver is causing the problem.

Best option is to set poolmon on the server.

If the steps above resolves let me know at deepakchawla00@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

.