Re: Test my internet speed

FTP to next hop (preferably on your ISP's network.)

Otherwise http://www.speedtest.net/

"SmallBizW2K3User" <smallBiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eN8X4U4NIHA.292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's everyone's flavor of choice for most accurate measures for upload and download speeds?

  • Re: Cisco CTR
    ... >> addresses, hop data, peer information and so on. ... easy mistake to make seeing as you have no idea what our network looks ... > vulnerabilities we actually think are vulnerabilities). ... Martin Roesch - Founder/CTO, Sourcefire Inc. - 290-1616 ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: ftp not working after security update .#10054
    ... Do the issue occurs when you visit specific FTP site or all FTP sites? ... What your network topology? ... the SBS server separates the network into two ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: FTPD and Telnet password lost when ethernet cable detached
    ... the password doesn't work if you boot the device with the network ... If you reboot the device again with the cable connected, this time, ... about trying to make the FTP server work that strangely. ... we need to add some other entries to the registry to try to ...
  • Re: Atari St/Lantronix
    ... I was thinking I could upload files to a ftp server from my st but How do I get it to connect with the Lantronx box. ... MSS1 looks more like a terminal server over the serial port than a UDS-10 ... configure its network parameters as described in the Lantronix manual; ... (It will probably have to be a host on your local network, ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st.tech)
  • Re: Lockout a country.
    ... only the last hop or three is relevant. ... It's easier to block their network and just not ... No I don't know if that refers to 2.2.5 to 2.2.15 (I don't know of any ... current distro using a kernel that old - the "current" 2.2.x kernel is ...
    (alt.computer.security)