Re: Server 2008 virtualisation

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:37:32 -0500, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris <Christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know if all the hardware installed on the host will be
available to the virtual machines. Currently network cards floppies
etc are , but most other things are not.

Chris

Is there not a newsgroup for longhorn / server 2008 beta?

I could not find one , perhaps its a closed user group

Chris

  • Re: Server 2008 virtualisation
    ... Chris wrote: ... available to the virtual machines. ... Currently network cards floppies ... Is there not a newsgroup for longhorn / server 2008 beta? ...
  • Re: Help make Longhorn better!
    ... This is a Windows XP newsgroup. ... Are you also posting this in the newsgroups for Longhorn? ... > For example you get a new nforce4 mobo, and you cant install XP unless you ... > have a floppy drive hooked up so you can feed XP mass storage drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: International Activation
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I've created several virtual machines under Virtual PC and they work ...
  • Re: Whistler
    ... Blackomb is the release after Longhorn ... Join the Terminal Server Chat 10 July at 4pm Pacific Time ... I've still got unread email from the ... >>> Please respond in the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: APR website refinements, and taking suggestions.
    ... Darren J Longhorn wrote: ... >>And somebody on this newsgroup knew a guy who worked on this project. ... >Wasn't that Scott? ... I did a Google check- yes it was. ...
    (sci.space.history)