Recovering from Disk Mirror failure

Now through Documentations I found out that when one faces a disk failure in
disk mirroring in windows 2003 he should first edit the boot.in & then boot
into the OS, now I have this question that why don't one do a separate entry
in the boot.ini normal time, & when disk crashes all one has to do is select
the below entry rather then booting from alternate disks etc.
what do you say ? am I correct in this ?

Regards

  • Re: Recovering from Disk Mirror failure
    ... in disk mirroring in windows 2003 he should first edit the boot.in & then ... boot into the OS, now I have this question that why don't one do a ... separate entry in the boot.ini normal time, & when disk crashes all one ...
  • Re: WINXP+SP2 RUNS TOO SLOW
    ... 512MB of RAM or more is a decent Windows XP machine. ... clean and secure your Windows computer.. ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
  • Re: cant disable lycos side search, please help
    ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... use the backup tool that comes with Windows XP: ...
  • Re: Clean Computer
    ... > How to clean up Unwanted files & Programs? ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
  • Re: recommended anti-spyware progs?
    ... Tip 9 for AntiVirus.. ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
    (microsoft.public.security)