Re: Slow communication after Windows 2003 SP2 installation

First, I would try and removing my vista machine from the domain and rejoin.
Hopefully that will take care of the authentication against a windows 2003
box. As for your server, was this an upgrade to R2 or did you completely
reformat and reinstall windows 2003? I hope you reformatted and
reinstalled.