Secure DHCP

Hi

I have network with 4 server and 200 WS XP Pro and 10 WIn98.

One of the servers is DHCP, all the WS are DHCP clients.

What is the best way to secure the network that if a guest is coming to the
organization and connect his Mobile computer to the network that He wont get
IP address from the DHCP?

Than'x
Shay

  • Re: WPA and DHCP
    ... On our office network (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS etc) we have three ... WPA is still secure with a strong passphrase. ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: networking private and public hosts questions
    ... some systmes in storage to create a test network. ... a WS to the child and attempted to pull an IP from the DHCP server, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Preventing DHCP from allocating IPs
    ... Each segment is physically separate with a Linux ... unknown MAC addresses firstly don't get a DHCP ... >> wants access to your network, they will have to come to you to obtain ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: A little FYI
    ... > fix for a different problem or end up making the same configuration ... Maybe faulty network equipment, ... > to look at what might interfere with DHCP. ... you were not here as I was trying to get the card to stay ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Cable Connectivity
    ... address for the Network Card with network address 00402B2F688C. ... The DHCP Client service on your computer did not receive a response ... If connection with the network is not established using this APIP ... the DHCP Client service will try to contact the DHCP server ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)