Hard Drive Found but Not Accessible - Windows 2000 server
- From: "Mohan" <mohan_kumara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:18:36 +0800
We have critical problem with our Web server which can't able to bootup
since 2 days that is running on windows 2000 server, yesterday I managed to
up the server now everything is working fine.
Actually, the problem is now, after I reinstalled of Windows 2000 server,
one of the hard drive cannot accessible but Windows can detect the Hard
Disk, we can see on Device Manager but we can't see on Disk Management and I
tried to Rescan disks also but can't.
I need to access the data on that disk. Because that has our Web server
Please somebody help me
Appreciated if someone could help me.
- Prev by Date: Re: W2k3 and a firewire harddisk
- Next by Date: Re: How to troubleshoot serveral hangs from my server
- Previous by thread: Domain Joining Error on WIN 2003
- Next by thread: Re: Folder/file update utility question.