Hard Drive Found but Not Accessible - Windows 2000 server

Hi Everybody,

We have critical problem with our Web server which can't able to bootup
since 2 days that is running on windows 2000 server, yesterday I managed to
up the server now everything is working fine.

Actually, the problem is now, after I reinstalled of Windows 2000 server,
one of the hard drive cannot accessible but Windows can detect the Hard
Disk, we can see on Device Manager but we can't see on Disk Management and I
tried to Rescan disks also but can't.

I need to access the data on that disk. Because that has our Web server
backup data.

Please somebody help me

Appreciated if someone could help me.

Thanks,
Mohan.

  • Re: DNS CORRUPT AND ALL SYSTEMS DOWN
    ... DHCP Server ... Remote Access Connection Manager ... Windows Internet Name Service ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: DNS CORRUPT AND ALL SYSTEMS DOWN
    ... > DHCP Server ... > Remote Access Connection Manager ... > Windows Internet Name Service ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Clicking "view workgroup computers" does nothing.
    ... The Server service is not started. ... These Windows services are started: ... AVG7 Alert Manager Server ... TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper ...
  • RE: System and Boot Drive problem
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... You said "I tried to only start the computer with that disk, but windows ... Business Server" /fastdetect ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Dual Boot
    ... when I boot into windows Home edition; I see disk 0 The Maxtor ... the MBR Disk 1 is F: and E: with xp Home, E: has the operating system on it ... Now when I boot into Server 2003, I see Disk 0 J: and K: server ...