transfer ssl cert to deciated server - bought from old web host

If I bought a 1year SSL through my webhost, and I know have a dedicated
server, how would I go about transferring that? Simply ask them for a cert
file or something?

  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Antw: Re: LDAP Authentication Problem
    ... TLSv1 und wird auf einen SSL Client Hello Request mit TLSv1 nicht ... antworten anstatt ein SSLv3 Server Hello. ... the LDAP PAM module and the shadow package. ...
    (de.comp.sys.novell)
  • RE: php4
    ... Mod_php4 only gets loaded if you define SSL. ... Of course I restarted apache after the install... ... # Based upon the NCSA server configuration files originally by Rob McCool. ... Not all browsers support this. ...
    (freebsd-newbies)