RE: SmartCard Your credentials could not be verified.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting!

Please help me know if all the clients encountered this issue£®

Based on my research, I would like to suggest you refer to the following
article to enable smart card:

281245 Guidelines for enabling smart card logon with third-party

Additionally, I would like to suggest you try the following article to
resolve the issue.
329433 A Revoked Certificate Is Selected If a Certification Authority in
the Chain Has Two Certificates;en-us;329433

Hope the information helps. If there is anything that is unclear, please
feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Jason Tan

Microsoft Online Partner Support