RE: SmartCard Your credentials could not be verified.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting!

Please help me know if all the clients encountered this issue£®

Based on my research, I would like to suggest you refer to the following
article to enable smart card:

281245 Guidelines for enabling smart card logon with third-party
certification
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=281245

Additionally, I would like to suggest you try the following article to
resolve the issue.
329433 A Revoked Certificate Is Selected If a Certification Authority in
the Chain Has Two Certificates
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329433

Hope the information helps. If there is anything that is unclear, please
feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Jason Tan

Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
| From: =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBNY2tlbm5h?= <PaulMckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: SmartCard Your credentials could not be verified.
| Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:47:05 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general
|
| Howdy People,
|
| Can someone point me in the right direction i'm trying to setup smartcard
| login but i keep getting the error message "Your credentials could not be
| verified. "
| In the event log of the client PC i get "The client has failed to
validate
| the Domain Controller certificate for %servername% . The error data
contains
| the information returned from the certificate validation process.
Contact

.