Re: how to start a netmeeting server using W2003?

Hi,

Okie. Now I think I need to rephrase my question. I have a NT server with
Site server installed, where I hosted the Netmeeting. Can this NT server
join into the domain hosted by W2003? And, can the site server still
function after it joins the domain hosted by W2003?

Thanks.

kevin wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I did try with conf.exe, but I thought that was for configuration for
>netmeeting client? How can I host a netmeeting server in W2003 for other
>users to connect to it?
>
>Thanks.
>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
>>(without "")
>>Regards

  • RE: NETMEETING PROBLEM ON SBS 2003 CLIENT
    ... The error you are seeing is the Netmeeting attempting to connect to the ... listening on their end without the use of a directory server. ... >"There was a problem connecting to the directory ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How to setup Netmeeting to access Server
    ... >> I thought NetMeeting is now an unsupported product. ... >> Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP] ... Our server is SBS 2003 Premium Edition and our ... >>> stand-alone server and has all default apps installed (ISA, IIS, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • clustering ILS server problem
    ... "I posted this in the NetMeeting newsgroup but was ... "I am running Site Server ILS services on a clustered ... "I am using Microsoft clustering and basically created a ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server)
  • Re: Netmeeting Remote Desktop Sharing
    ... IMHO the work around is to use UltraVNC versus NetMeeting RDS. ... Get the server, client, encryption plug-in and the XP ... > cannot display the remote desktop in true colors. ... > not work during Remote Desktop Sharing sessions." ...
  • Re: Port 1720 wont shutdown after Service Pack upgrade ?
    ... Sorry all, it seems that Netmeeting is still installed, we didn't ... The Remote Desktop Sharing is however ... Windows process that listens to 1720. ... > server to SP4 last week. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting)