RE: Compaq AIT TAPE drive fail in Windows 2003 NTBackup

Hi again

I all ready have installed SP1, and all updates from Windowsupdate.
I have also updated the driver for my adaptec SCSI controller and controlled
that it is on the newest firmware.
I have installed the newest Tape driver, but can't find any firmware update
for my tape drive. I will try to contact Compaq on that one.

My ntbackup.exe is version "5.2.3790.1830" Is there a new version of that
one? If there is, where can I download it?

/Thomas

.