Re: How can I delete "Account Unknown" local user profiles?

Daniel,

Thanks for the link. That gave me an idea that these three "Account Unknown"
profiles possibly should not be deleted in the first place. Although I can't
determine what services they may or may not be associated with, I'd rather
err on the safe side and assume these are OS related. I'll leave the mystery
to Microsoft and as long as all is running smooth (except for the pesky MOM
alerts) I'll live with these mystery profiles.

thanks again for trying to help on this one.
--
Sandy Wood
Orange County District Attorney