Automate joining new domain ?

There are about 50 PCs running on Win2k & WinXP and were joined to a domain
called - domainA.com. And recently, I set-ed up a new domain separately from
the
exisiting active-directory and named it - domainB.com.

Well, I am now going to migrate all the PCs from domainA.com to domainB.com.
Do you guys have any idea what is the best way to do it ? Or any
documentation for me to follow ?

Thanks
William

--
-
µJªo : 8 ­½§J ¥§¥j¤B : 0.6 ­½§J

  • Automate joining new domain
    ... exisiting active-directory and named it - domainB.com. ... I am now going to migrate all the PCs from domainA.com to domainB.com. ... William ... Prev by Date: ...
  • List of errors
    ... network but doesn't on 10 other pcs nor other laptops. ... John B. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: I really do like OS X but . . .
    ... "I am loyal to Apple and love my Mac because I have PCs to compare it to." ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: More Hornby 2006
    ... I thought I was the only one sad enough to be "waiting by their PCs as the ... clock strikes '12am'"...... ... Bill. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Convert from 2003 to 2000 and maintain formatting/Styles
    ... between PCs than a difference in versions. ... > Is there a tool or patch to fix or correct the format corruption when I ... > recommended work around. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)