Re: Time Synchronization without a Domain

From: Christos Kritikos (ChristosKritikos_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:23:03 -0800

okay gotcha! so here is one last question. Article 216734 sayd that the
registry key "NtpServer" is a "placeholder for a space-delimited list of
peers from which your computer obtains time stamps". However the Microsoft
Document http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/docs/wintimeserv.doc says that
"NtpServer" can only have ONE server entry in it. Which one is it?

thanks & Happy New Year!
christos