Re: Odd quirks with video acceleration

From: Arek Iskra [MVP] (NoSpam_arek_at_arekiskra.com)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:26:41 +0800

Before you do make a call, check out the Windows Catalog for server
platform, to see if the video card is supported. Good luck!

--
Arek Iskra
MVP for Windows Server - Software Distribution
"Adam" <plato2876@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the suggestion, though.  Looks like I might have
> to break down and actually go through the enterprise level
> server support on this one, as it's the second time I've
> tried the newsgroups. *shudders at the resulting bank
> account balance*
>
> Thanks for the help,
> -Adam

Relevant Pages

  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
    ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
    ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: RIS "unable to format partition" error
    ... I am using a Windows 2003 server as my ... drivers are incorrect. ... an RIS Installation" the microsoft page that deals with this is currently ...
  • Re: STOP 0x00000007B error after installing new RAID controller
    ... drivers for new mass storage device and once you provide new drivers ... Our HP Proliant ML350 had a HP Smart Array 532 controller. ... Windows Server is installed on the RAID1 volume. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
    ... acrobat cannot find external windows handler ... activesync cannot find exchange server ... aol internet explorer cannot find server ... brother network scanner cannot find pc ...
    (sci.geo.fluids)