Re: Web Site

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/01/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:52:50 -0700

Ive got ports 79 to 82 forwarded to the .101 which is the
same one Ive got 21 to 22 forwarded to.

Virtual PC]
>http://www.visualwin.com - A Windows Server 2003 visual,
step-by-step
>tutorial site :-)
>http://vpc.visualwin.com - Does <insert OS name> work on
VPC 2004? Find out
>here
>Only reply by newsgroup. I do not do technical support
via email. Any
>emails I have not authorized are deleted before I see
them.

>"Zeke" <zekerodriguez@cox.net> wrote in message
>> I am running windows 2000 advanced server. Outside
users
>> cannot access the web site. I also am running the
server
>> through the linksys router. Users are able to access
the
>> ftp site. I have forwarding enabled for the ports I am
>> using, I have the dhcp enabled starting at .102 with
the
>> server computer to obtain .101, I dont get it, the ftp
>> works just fine, cant figure it out, please help.
Thank
>> you.
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Request for help: troubleshooting pcAnywhere with TZO + Linksys
    ... successfully forwarding ports 8000, 8001 and 8080 to my Web server, ... and despite the fact that the router's Port Forwarding configuration ... >>Tried connecting to the pcA host via a pcA remote from another one of ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: SBS 2003 - FrontPage 2003 can not connect to site on Internet
    ... I pasted the config /all below and I do not know what you mean by forwarding ... the ports, so maybe we did not do that. ... into the Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Remote Access
    ... I have opened all relevant ports on the router and they are forwarded to the ... IP of the external NIC of the server. ... > You should go for port forwarding where you define that all incoming traffic ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SSH, X11 forwarding and TCPIP V5.4
    ... > on the window connection ssh tunnels ... > local ports accept connections from other hosts: ... exactly the same SSH server config as you posted, ... forwarding refused" when I connect to my SSH server. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Forwarding by source IP: Linksys BEFSX41?
    ... I asked here about routers that support forwarding based on the ... but I could set up packet filters for four specific ... > ports, then forward each to the appropriate PC. ... it appears Filters also preempt "Block WAN Requests." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)