Re: Hyper-v cluster guests loosing network access and or hosts get
- From: v-mervzh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mervyn Zhang [MSFT])
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 02:55:30 GMT
The managed support service of the newsgroup Windows Server Clustering is
now available instead on:
Would you please repost the question in the forum with the Windows Live ID
used to access your Subscription benefits? Our engineers will assist you in
the new platform. In the future, please post Windows Server related
questions directly to the forums. If you have any questions or concerns,
please feel free to contact us: tngfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Microsoft Online Community Support
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: RE: Disk marked as current read-only, but read-only flag is OFF !
- Next by Date: Re: Access denied when adding a second node
- Previous by thread: RE: Disk marked as current read-only, but read-only flag is OFF !
- Next by thread: Validate SCSI-3 fails on disk 0