WSDLOperation:Instantiating the dispatch object for method _method_name failed HRESULT=0x80070005:Access denied

Hi there,

I´m having problems running my web service on a Clustered windows 2003
server enterprise edition.
· I´ve got my virtual directory created, I´ve added the wsdl
extension to my web service extensions, and I can view my WSDL files.
· The IUSR_machine user has permisons to write and read in my virtual
directory.
· I´ve registered my COM object using AppName /RegServer and I´ve
grantted activation rights to this COM object on the components
manager.

Well, the problem comes when I try to call any method of my COM object,
I´m getting the following error message:

WSDLOperation:Instantiating the dispatch object for method _method_name
failed HRESULT=0x80070005:Access denied

I´ve tried a million things already, giving total control rights to
the IUSR_machine user to the windows folder, adding the IUSR_machine
user to the Administrators group....

I´m getting desperate about it, and as usual it has to be working by
the day b4 yesterday...

Any help would be as appreciated as water on a desert...

Thanks in advance...
C.

.