Cluster Admin Error: Not enough server storage available to proces

From: Hector (Hector_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:39:03 -0700

I have a 2-node Windows 2003 Enterprise Server cluster using a domain service account. When I try to connect remotely from a Windows XP/2003 machine, I receive the infamous "Not enough server storage available to process this command", "Error ID 1130"
95% of the hits that Google returns are related to Network card installation on NT4 or IRPStackSize. I have tried everything possible on this cluster to that I can find through Google:
-IRPStackSize
-PagePoolSize
With no luck. In addition, most if not all articles related to this on MS website refer to NT4.
This is not an isolated incident because I built another cluster exactly the same and received the exact same error.