Cluster Admin Error: Not enough server storage available to proces

From: Hector (Hector_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:39:03 -0700

I have a 2-node Windows 2003 Enterprise Server cluster using a domain service account. When I try to connect remotely from a Windows XP/2003 machine, I receive the infamous "Not enough server storage available to process this command", "Error ID 1130"
95% of the hits that Google returns are related to Network card installation on NT4 or IRPStackSize. I have tried everything possible on this cluster to that I can find through Google:
-IRPStackSize
-PagePoolSize
With no luck. In addition, most if not all articles related to this on MS website refer to NT4.
This is not an isolated incident because I built another cluster exactly the same and received the exact same error.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cluster Admin Error: Not enough server storage available to proces
    ... How are you accessing the cluster? ... > I have a 2-node Windows 2003 Enterprise Server cluster using a domain ... installation on NT4 or IRPStackSize. ... this cluster to that I can find through Google: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • MSTDC and windows domain
    ... a have web application (NT4) that use a MSTDC service on my application ... The service MSTDC on application server and db server start with the same ... Now i have install a new domain windwos 2003 and a new cluster SQL2000/MSTDC ... MSDTC service on cluster 2003 but the problem is not resoleved! ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Multiple domain names on a cluster?
    ... It's a fairly "standard" way to setup a cluster. ... believe) is available in Linux Magazine for a good one-stop start. ... Try this in a Google Web search: ... Your computational needs will dictate how to set up the slaves. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Dempster Family
    ... A small cluster! ... which Google can't help with. ... You just got your puckle in a pickle. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)