Re: Windows Time Drift

The ONLY server that should be getting its time externally is your PDCe.
All clients should be getting there time from a dc within their site and all
other dc's should be sync'ing their time with the PDCe.

Fsmo list
netdom query fsmo

Setup PDCe (Follow this exactly as described)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816042

Troubleshooting time on a PDCe

Set debug logging
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816043/en-us

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Rajnish" <Rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've set up a NTP Server on Linux and want to configure all the servers
,domain controllers to fetch the time source.However i want the servers to
update the time in a slow manner maybe sync to all should be completed in
week's time.Is this possible on windows servers to configure this
option..how
can we do this as some reporting servers also exists and are lagging on
time
to the extent of 20 min which will affect in the reports generation..Can
anyone help on this

.